We all spend a lot of time–much of it in grueling brainstorming sessions–debating, honing and delivering OUR messages. From our perspective. Based on what’s in our own brains. (Sometimes I worry that we’re continually brainstorming only because we’ve become addicted to that sickly sweet smell of DRI-ERASE Markers!)
Want to know what THEY–your target audience–are REALLY thinking? What’s on THEIR wish list?
Here you go:
9 Actionable Insights from In-Depth Conversations with 1,200+ B2B Decision-Makers
- Understand—or at least ask me about—my goals.
- Stop trying to upsell me before you’ve even solved one problem really well.
- Am I doing this right? What are industry best practices?
- Educate me on what’s coming next.
- Make more useful content available on your web site. Less fluff.
- Send me an SME instead of a sales person.
- Stop saying you’re my “partner,” and find tangible ways to align with my interests.
- Explain your sweet spot without saying things you competitors also say.
- Be in touch when you don’t need anything.
(Click on the image below for a larger, printable version to post in your office.)
Feel free to contact me any time at 240 994 7644 or email@example.com to discuss how these insights apply to your specific priorities and challenges.
And remember: Burn the Whiteboard! Stop Brainstorming, Get Out of the Office and Ask Customers Questions Your Competitors Aren’t Asking. Get a detailed playbook at www.customerrediscovery.com.