If you haven’t looked at the data Facebook has collected on you, I suggest you do so immediately.
Here’s what I learned about myself:
- I searched for information about my sons girlfriend—to verify if she was Jewish.
- I clicked on pictures of a competitor’s house to see if it’s worth more than mine.
- I “liked” an ungodly and embarrassing number of koala bear videos.
- The percent of Facebook friends I don’t actually know is 38%.
- I’ve saved 21 hours by typing “HBD,” instead of “Happy Birthday.”
- I’m being heavily retargeted by stool softeners.
- It takes me an average of 0.6 seconds to click on a new notification.
- Stormy Daniels refused my friend request–twice.